Thursday, May 8, 2008

God Answers Prayers!!

Hi Family & Friends! Sorry no pictures today but I'll have some up soon! Just wanted to give everyone a quick little update!

So, today is my mommy's last day at work! She starts a new job at the hospital, MosesCone, working 3 nights a week! That means she gets to stay home with me! I don't know who is more excited, me or Mommy!!! After many prayers, Mommy landed a really great job and really looks forward to getting started! Next week she starts training, the position is a Nursing Secretary/Monitor Tech. She will be responsible for watching and measuring EKG charts as well as keeping up with Doctors notes for patients' records. Sounds too complicated for me, but we are really super excited!

Thanks to all who have said a prayer that Mommy would be able to stay home with me. God has truly blessed us and we are so thankful!

Love and kisses to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...