Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Hot Day at the Zoo!!


Mommy and I went to the Zoo today! We had a great time!! I really enjoyed the giraffes and elephants!


The polar bear is always sleeping!!

I played for a while in the KidZone - it was super fun! I got to draw and paint on this huge chalkboard!




This giraffe is 32 years old!! In captivity they usually live about 30 years! She just had babies too! They were very cute!


After we toured Africa, we stopped for a bite to eat at Junction Plaza! I enjoyed my hot dog and cheetos! Then we were on our way to North America to see the bears, alligators, sea lions, and puffins!


I really love the carousel! I chose to ride the tiger!

"Look Mommy - the babies are eating their salad!"

This is Hondo, he's the head gorilla of his group. He came right up to the glass and tapped on the window at me. He was very sweet! One of the zookeepers told me that he is about 38 years old!


Don't worry it isn't real! I really loved the elephants. They were so cute and amazing! They kept spraying everyone with water while they were swimming in their pond!


Ok this one is real! Isn't he cute? She was getting ready to go for a dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...