Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Day in the life of...ME!


For those of you who don't know - now I spend my days at home with my favorite aunt - AUNT HEATHER! No more day care! Yippee! So to begin our days - Mommy feeds me breakfast - then she heads off to work. Next Aunt Heather and I sing songs, read books, play games, walk around the house, and play my piano - I'm a lot to keep up with, but my Aunt Heather does a great job!

Then it's time for lunch - Mommy makes a special menu for me for the week and prepares each thing the night before - Aunt Heather serves it up and we have lunch together. Here I am having some chicken...
Then it's time for my nap - I usually squeeze in a 1 and a half hour nap then I'm up and ready for snack time!
Then we play until Mommy gets home.

I'm clearly the center of attention because every evening when everyone is home - we play and play and play! It's the greatest. I especially love my books - as I always have - especially one in particular, "Fat Cat" - I'll share it with you sometime.

Also I'm really into dancing - here I am busting a move while everyone laughs. Then I'm off to take my bath (where I spend a great deal of time soaking my parents), get lotioned up, hair brushed, teeth brushed, practice walking, kiss my fish Finny goodnight, read a book, have a swig of water, and around 8:00 every night - I'm asleep!
Really....life just couldn't be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...