Friday, April 4, 2008

Some updates about Me!

Hi Family and Friends,
Springtime is here! Sorry we have been so busy lately that we haven't been keeping in touch like we should. I miss you all so much!!!!

As many of you know, I have had quite a time with ear aches, so Monday morning at 7:30, I will be having surgery on my ears. During this surgery, small tubes called tympanostomy tubes will be placed in my eardrums to ventilate the area behind my eardrum and keep the pressure equalized. Earaches are definetly NO FUN! I'm going to feel so much better soon!

Other than that, I'm my usual happy little self. I'm saying lots of new words now! Here are some I say often: mama, dada, bad, dog, bye bye, baby. Mommy & Daddy work on sign language with me too, I guess they just want me to be really smart. I absolutely love books, Mommy already got me my first library card!

Mommy has had an interview at the hospital to work the weekend night shift so she can stay home with me!! So, everyone please say your prayers, because that would be a dream come true to stay home and learn and play with my mama!

In the morning, I'm going to my first Kindermusik - it's for toddlers and kids to listen, play and dance to music - I'm sure my Mama will post lots of pictures!

Oh and let me just say a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to cousin Taylor who just celebrated her 1st birthday yesterday!! See how cute she is below..

Until next time, God Bless you all!
More pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...