Tuesday, July 20, 2010

gone far too long....

my dearest family and friends! I APOLOGIZE sincerely for not updating you in quite a while....

now...hmmmm....where to begin....

I last posted in January! Wow! OHHH MY GAHHH, how time flies!


Ok, since January, I turned 3, learned to ride a bike, went on several vacations, grew TALLER, got sassier ;) and finished up my first semester at preschool! Oh, and found a new love for Hannah Montanna, and singing...

Mommy and Daddy are good...working, schooling...you know the normal "adult stuff"

ok...so let me begin with turning 3! I had a DORA birthday party, because, well, Dora is so fabulous!



Ok, I digress....let me tell you, well update you on life as a 3 year old! I'm very well spoken....it may take me a little time to warm up, but boy once I do...I could talk for hours! Also, my parents says I'm becomming a very strategic thinker...asking lots of questions...you know...needing to know all the answers.

I'm very into reading! I love love LOVE books! The bookshelf in my room is huge...and piled with tons of books! Nothing is better than a rainy day with stacks of books to read!


I also love photography....I know, I know.."seriously, she's 3?" But honestly, if you could see me with a camara (ask my Gammy and PawPaw too!), you would probably be amazed! I really enjoy taking pictures...and not just your average "say cheese, this is gonna be cute" picture...I'm talking: flowers, animals, nature, people, just random things...I love it...I'll post some to show you later.. Maybe this talent is like one of those hidden talents where I could be like, I don't know, AMAZING at it!? Ha! For now, it's just fun...


For those of you who haven't gotten one of my beautifully painted pieces of artwork (no exaggeration, *smiles*), not to worry...Mommy and Daddy have tons to share! I'm loving painting lately! I'm talking, construction paper, an easel of like 9 paints, 13 paint brushes (yes, this is serious) - I just love making colorful things...


I've been spending the summer at the pool soaking in the Vitamin D (hello sunshine!!) every single day, getting in some play time with my friends and family and doing all the things I love (like eating chocolate icecream EVERY SINGLE DAY! *smiles bigger*)



More pics to come soon...as you can see, by the timing of this post...it's ummm...past my bedtime (sighs), but I promise to be back soon....
Kisses, Hugs, and Smiles to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...