Monday, January 31, 2011

4!! YEARS!! OLD!!

Rylee officially turns 4 years old tomorrow! ~(this is her official last picture as a 3 year old)~



But we had an early Birthday Party since my birthday falls in the middle of the week! I requested that Princess Belle attend my party! And what a magical time it was! This wasn't just your "come have cake and watch me open my presents party" - this was THE event~ Princess Belle came and she sang, she danced, she let the girls play musical instruments, she played games with us, she let them twirl fancy streamers, she sang Happy Birthday to Rylee and crowned me with my very own little special princess crown!



Belle arrives at the party....all eyes are on her...I'm up front and center to catch all the excitement!


All my friends came and joined in on the fun!


Blowing out the candles on my beautiful Princess cake (topped with Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle) ~Ofcourse it was chocalate with extra frosting!!!

The magical moment...when Belle gives me my crown and has a special dance with me!
With her sweet voice, fantastic personality and enthusiasm - it was truly an enchanted party!




Here is a little video from the party of Belle singing to us girls!



Happy Birthday to our beautiful Princess, Rylee! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...