Saturday, January 1, 2011

I had a Very Merry Christmas...and loved the snow!


I didn't want to overwhelm you with our many hundreds of Christmas pictures...
so I chose one that showed my excitement before Santa's arrival!
Well...we had a wonderful Christmas...hope you did too! We had 3 days of gifts and food! It was wonderful! I got everything I asked for....and then some...

Our new baby that is due in May is growing quickly! Mommy is 20 weeks now! She's doing well and her appetite is starting to pick up.

Daddy doesn't have to go back to work until Monday Jan. 3! It has been wonderful having him home everyday since Dec. 23! Daddy is so much fun to play with...I've even had him playing Barbies lately!


and then for the snow...WOW!! SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS!! How exciting!

We played, we built snowmen, we made snow angels, we sledded, we ate snow, we rolled around in snow, we threw snow balls, we dug holes, I mean it was SNOW SNOW SNOW!

until next time...HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...