Monday, February 13, 2012

Our days..

...our time is so precious together...

so we spend days playing games together...

playing with make-up and putting lots of it on (because every girl loves make-up)
side note: should a 5 year old be this in love with make-up? maybe not, but its all in good fun ;)

we draw pictures and marvel over our lovely artistic abilities

I read books and grab a quick snack while the little ones play

we paint and make "treasures"

basically, we cover the kitchen in all our craftings

we cook together...one of our favorite family things

I sip hot tea...I take in the day.
I realize as tired as I may be, as messy as the house became, the toys scattered throughout, and the chores left undone...
we are making memories...

Happy Memory Making!

1 comment:

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...