Thursday, February 16, 2012

randomness

had to post these precious pictures ....

this little stinker is a mess...seriously, she's into everything and only 9 months old! umm, should I be concerned?

we took this little beauty to the circus .... and she is still talking about it
(ah the joys of childhood)

I've threatened to get rid of this one...she keeps eating everything I cook! GRRRRR!!
Dear Lord, help me to love my dog even when she makes me mad. Amen.

this one is such a sassy  girl...just look at that face...and hand on hip...need I say more?

sweet Gammy and PawPaw came up bringing Valentine gifts..for the little ones to enjoy

Hope your day is filled with love!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have children with personality so I'm sure that makes life funny and FUN for you :))

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...