Monday, November 21, 2011

craft fair...

I participated in my first. ever. craft. show.
It was oodles of fun!!
I've loved crafting since I was a little but being a Graduate Student put that on hold for a short while.

When I was little, I would spend hours decorating my bedroom with carefully crafted cut outs, streamers, or banners. I would make posters, cards, scrapbooks.
So now, I'm back to doing what I love. Crafting.
I was a little nervous about what to expect at my first craft show...but I set up a little booth and stocked it full of my goodies....



I sold. I met tons of sweet people. I gained some crafting friends.

One thing I found helpful was...wearing my merchandise.
Seriously, people were buying the headbands right off my head...it was awesome.

Now, onto the next adventure...











2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success of your first craft fair! Sounds like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fair! I used to make jewelry and would get a little nervous everytime I showed it.

    Your babies are darling!

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...