Sunday, December 18, 2011

please tell me you've seen this...


This is the funniest. movie. ever.
And my favorite holiday movie.

I couldn't even name my favorite part...so I thought I'd quote a few lines from the movie...

"We're kicking off our fun old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols." ~ Clark


"The most enduring traditions of the season are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin. Thith tree is a thymbol of the the thspirit of the Griswold family Chrithmath." ~Clark 



"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?" ~Clark


S@!tter was full. ~ Eddie


                   



"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse"



Trust me, this is a must watch...
what's your favorite quote??

1 comment:

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...