Saturday, June 21, 2014

A little getaway

I know I've said a hundred times that our family loves the beach. We spent a little weekend getaway there to celebrate the end of school, my sister's birthday and Father's Day. 
It was a happy time filled with lots of laughing and memories. Our babies used to hate the sand when they were babies but now, they love it. Rylee loves jumping waves with her daddy. Reese loves anything about the beach. 
We ate pizza and Icecream - and it was amazing! So amazing that I knew I had to burn that off quickly, so I got up early for a little beach run. 
The beaches were crowded. The sun was beaming. Breeze was steady. And, best of all, everyone was happy. 

Summer is an amazing time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...