Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11....


do you remember...

8:46 am Flight 11 crashes into the North Tower of the World Trade Center
9:03 am Flight 175 crashes into the South Tower of the World Trade Center
9:37 am Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon
9:59 am The South Tower of the World Trade Center begins to collapse
10:03 am United Airlines Flight 93 is crashed by its hijackers and passengers
10:28am The North Tower of the World Trade Center begins to collapse

I remember.
I remember my heart almost stopping.
I remember tears welling up in my eyes for the lives lost.
I remember bowing my head to pray.

September 11 brought us tragedy, but it showed us heroes. Remember the fallen. Remember the heroes.





.





No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...