Friday, August 26, 2011

I have 2 full time jobs...

It's amazing how happy a bath makes anyone feel....
Yesterday was one of those days where we were all a little cranky and irratable...perhaps mine was related to working the night before and being overwhelmingly exhausted, ok, past exhaustion. See, I work 3 nights a week at a hospital...and stay home with both babies. I knew I always wanted to be a stay at home mom AND bring home a paycheck. And I certainly did not go to school to get my Masters in Counseling to sit at home all the time.
 I never wanted the worry of leaving my children in daycare because if you haven't read/learned by now, I'm a paranoid Mama. And I like to spend money. 'Nuff said. So, I get the best of both worlds.  

I sacrafice a little sleep to stay home with my precious little ones. No matter how tired I may be, I realize it only lasts for a short while because as soon as I see Rylee & Reese's smiling faces, I forget how tired I am and realize it is all worth it!

At bathtime, we giggled, we had a bubble tea party, and we made crazy hair styles. It was just what us 3 gals needed. Just look at this precious face after bath time...




Also, yesterday...Rylee began dance (tap and ballet) class (she tried this like 2 years ago, and couldn't leave my side) -
Now that she is 4, it went much smoother....she actually enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...