Monday, August 15, 2011

ok, so have I mentioned that I take like 6.4 million pictures a day? And it's only on my blog that I narrow those 6.4 million to the top 5 or so..

When I was pregnant with Reese, people always told me..."oh just wait until you have her, you won't keep up with everything...no more scrapbooking, crafting, etc...you won't have time for this or that....you think you kept up with Rylee? well, pssshhhh, that's over now......hope you've enjoyed having only 1 child because honey it'll never be the same". Oh and my personal favorite "Since Rylee is such an angel, this next one will be a nightmare" (for the record, she's no nightmare folks...)

Blah Blah Blah....ridiculousness....but I have done a prettttty good job at keeping up. Here are a few examples:
* I've captured about every "firsts" moment on camara (so far)
* I've began Reese's first of five scrapbooks (5 because I scrapbook my kids first 5 years of life)
* I've been able to do things I love to do (during naptime ofcourse)

Now, don't get me wrong, if you have kids and don't do these things, I still think you are a cool mom. These are just things I do and vowed to keep up with because that's just how I am.  :)
Now, just check out these adorable little smiles I captured this weekend!

 Loving her Daddy and watching Rylee...she smiles most at Rylee
"oh, hello again camara"

she looks so tan doesn't she? I keep her out in the sun all day long with no sunscreen (seriously someone asked me that...)
(Oh and notice the flower pin I'm wearing? I made it! ~ more designs and chatting about that later)

 going to get icecream
but Reese would rather eat my finger

Happy Monday from the Mackey girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...