Monday, August 8, 2011

tummy time

Our little love will be 12 weeks old this week! Look at this sweet face!
so..every night we spend a little time on our tummies with Reese...The whole family, we all get down in the floor with her face to face, nose to nose, and watch her squirm around trying to push herself up, just as Mike and I used to do with Rylee.
We spent some time tonight giggling with one another, talking silly, reading books, and just being together. It's my favorite thing in the world to be cozied up at home with Daddy Mackey and the girls.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! I remember doing the same thing (getting down on the floor to be face to face) during my daughter tummy time. There is nothing better in the world than spending time with our family!
    Thank you for grabbing my button. I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...