Sunday, October 23, 2011

101 in 1001 & 100 Words in Photos

I added 2 new pages to my blog....

1. 101 in 1001 (check out day zero to learn more)

About The Project
Welcome to Day Zero, the home of the 1001 Day Project. A unique challenge that inspires you to set and achieve your personal goals in life.

The Challenge:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria:
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on your part).

Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple challenges such as New Year's resolutions or a 'Bucket List'. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasks such as overseas trips, study semesters, or outdoor activities.


2. 100 words in Photos
I was inspired by Holly at Perfectly Imperfect to make a list of words and capture a picture to go with each word. When I take a picture, I'll post them on my blog and update this list as I go.


1 comment:

  1. I've heard of 101 in 1001, but never the 100 Words in Photos. Sounds like a fun project! I might have to do it, too!

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...