Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In The Blank Fridays Fall Edition...

Fill In The Blank Friday...



Linking up with Lauren

1. Nothing says fall like: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes!! duuuuh!! Blankets, Colorful leaves, smores, roasting marshmellows, hotdogs (I don't know why, but hotdogs make me think of fall), boots

2. My favorite autumn tradition is carving pumpkins, decorating the house for Halloween, trick or treating, eating pumpkin pies, and delicious smelling candles

3. My favorite fall treat is SMORES!! I had never ever tasted one until last week, and now....addicted. Duh, they have chocolate in them, shoulda known.

4. Fall makes me think of mountain trips, breezy park play days, eating delicious food (notice a trend?..I talk about food too often...)

5. Autumn free form word association, go! Halloween, turkey, trick or treating, scary movies, pumpkins, orange, brown, smores, chocolate (naturally), spiders, bats, costumes, scarves, breezy days, and rain

6. My go-to outfit in the fall is big bulky sweaters, comfy lounge pants, boots, fluffy socks in every color and style, scarves, gloves...I love it all...

7. My favorite fall holiday is Halloween!! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! All the fun that it brings. Childhood memories of dressing up as matching somethings with my lil sis (example: witch and cat)...trick or treating - eating the candy til you puke and now sharing all those special times with my husband and children.
Happy Fall Yal!

1 comment:

  1. Wait wait wait.....you NEVER had a s'more until LAST WEEK>!?!?!?! Girl, where have you BEEEN?! You're reminding me of the kid from 'The Sandlot'...you're killing me Smalls! ;) But I'm glad you like them now!!

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...