Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Ok Thursdays...

Its Ok Thursdays

Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup to bring you...It's Ok Thursdays...

It's Ok to crave chocalate everyday.
I do, I'm what they call a chocoaholic, if you will. I seriously could eat it every day, all day. Like, if I were stranded on an island with a ship load full of hershey bars? I'd survive.

It's Ok to dress up for no reason.
Having kids makes you sometimes lose since of this. But, it makes me feel good to get dressed up. I feel like people look at you differently. But umm, don't get me wrong I totally head to the grocery store in sweats too..

It's Ok to change your outfit 843 times when getting ready.
I'm THE MOST INDECISIVE PERSON YOU WILL EVER KNOW. Enough said.

It's Ok to let your kid eat a little junk food here and there.
I hear lots of moms say "oh, I'd never let little junior eat pre-packaged food" ......Really?
Well you know what I let my kid have McDonalds fries the other day. Seriously folks, they are going to eat some bad things in their lives and they are going to live. My goodness, get real.

It's Ok to love rainy days.
It just means snuggling up, popcorn and movies all day with the little ones.

~Christi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...