Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!

linking up with the little things we do to bring you "Fill in the Blank Friday"



1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is:  alcohol. I mean it's cool if you drink, whatevs. but I don't, and I can't stand drunken people who act a fool. You know who I'm talking about.
That girl that falls all over the place and expects you to pick up all her crap that is falling all out of her purse...diiiisgusting or the guy whose only pick up line is "hey girl, you're real pretty, where you live?". Eww, sick, back away you jerk and notice my bling bling (aka wedding ring) and if you breathe in my face one more time, expect a slap in yo mouf. (like this guy...bahahaha)
 
Oh and another thing that is so popular yet I just ain't diggin': wearing "business shorts"..I'm just not feeling it.

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is: RAISIN BRAN cereal. Oh honeys, I do could eat a box every week. For reals, since I was pregnant with Reese, I've been addicted to it.
 
3. When I've had a bad day I: clean the house like a mad woman, odd I know. But man oh man, it makes me feel better.


4. I'd prefer Starbucks peppermint mocha (mmm it just screams "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way) over white chocolate mocha anyday!


5. Something that makes me nervous is: that Britney Spears' career may be almost over.


No, seriously, I get nervous just thinking about my babies going to Kindergarten, getting their driver's licenses, leaving for college...my heart just can't stand thinking about it

6. Something worth fighting for is: marriage. It's the best thing that I ever said yes to. Sure it has it's ups and downs...but it's worth it. Having someone next to you that has your back no matter what...someone that will fight to the end for you, someone that you can lean on, cry on their shoulder, kiss whenever you want, snuggle up to when you're cold...someone that knows your every desire, thought and can finish your sentence...marriage is definetly worth it



7. When people think of me, I hope they think: that's one thoughtful gal who loves her family



3 comments:

  1. (Beauty and Bows Reply) (Mackeys Moments) Thank you for following! xx

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind a beer every once in a while, but if I drink, I'm gonna stay in rather than go out (which I did on Saturday, which is also the first time I've drank since April...lol), I can't stand the crazy people at the bar....I'd much rather just have a fun night with my good friends and not deal with other people's drama!

    Totally love the peppermint mochas more than white choco mochas for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...