Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill In The Blank Fridaaaay!

Linking up with The Little Things We Do Blog... for fill in the blank friday


1. The most selfless thing I've ever done: I bought a gallon of milk for a lady in the grocery store once when she couldn't find her money.


2. When it comes to working out:   I could puke doing Insanity! but it makes me feel good.


3. A woman should always: have lipgloss on hand

4. I wish I could: be a fashion designer


5. A best friend is:  a person you share with, trust, and have a mutual understanding for.


6. I can't get enough of: side pony-tails, seriously, I'm addicted.

This kind....


umm, definetly not this....



7. This weekend I am: relaxing with my little loves and crafting...

Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't done insanity, but i did p90x (sort of) and i'm starting an extreme boot camp next week. i hope i don't chicken out! I love side pony tails too, but my hair is not quite long enough to pull it off. I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, one time I bought a coke and a pack of gum for this guy because he waited through the whole line and then once he was checking out, he realized that he didn't have his wallet! Poor kid! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...