Monday, October 3, 2011

ETSY SHOP OPEN!!!!!!!!

 Are you a sucker for all things cute or girly or romantic?!?
Ok, well I am. I love accessories. No, I mean I really really love.
So, I've been working on opening a crafty little boutique filled with all the precious things I love to make!

You must must must head over to MY NEW SHOP ~ CHRISTIS BOUTIQUE

Here is a little peak at some things personally handmade by me with love that you'll find at Christi's Boutique!













Ok, so what do you think?
If you are on Etsy, let me know, I'd love to see your makings or favorites!

So exciting....stay tuned for a special GRAND OPENING with discounts and a giveaway!



5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! yaaaay :) happy for you! xoxo
    p.s - feel free to report/quote anything of mine you like girl. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those rings girl!!! So pretty. If you ever want to do a giveaway for one on my blog I would love it! Off to check out your shop. New follower back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the shop opening - that's super cool!

    Stopping by from Ashlyn's blog. Wanted to meet some of the fellow ladies who were featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl those rings are gorgeous!! Congrats on opening your shop!! xox I will def stay tuned for the grand opening!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like.

    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!
    Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop! I love your Etsy stuff, especially the rings!! How adorable!! {New Followers, Thurs Blog hop}
    ~Erica
    http://www.mytworoads.com/

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...