Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...


Linking up with Lauren

1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an actress. I sang, danced, acted. I wanted so desperately to be famous. My sister and I would act out movies........the entire movie. SO ridiculous. We would pretend we hosted a radio show having "guests" on our "show", if you will. We would make up dances and entertain our mom with them. Now that I think of it, maybe I was forcing my sister into acting too.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be a Hollywood Wardrobe Stylist. I'd have so much fun designing and styling the rich and famous...


3. When I was younger, I wanted to be just like (don't laugh) Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. Bahahaha. Or "Baby" from Dirty Dancing, or "Ariel" from Footloose, or "Cher" from Clueless, or Mr. Rogers (he was just so sweet).


4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a witch, and for some reason I was a witch often and my sister was a cat. Being a witch required a face fully painted green, a broom, a hat, a long black cape (that I tripped over when I walked as we trick-or-treated up town), and a big nasty wart glued on the side of my nose.


5. My favorite childhood toy was THIS GIRL (see below)!! A kid sister doll!! Seriously, she was awesome and the best gift I ever received.


6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I.... well first, let me say that I'm sure it was related to my sister...beeecause when one of us got into trouble, both of us caught the wrath of....well you know where I'm going with this. If you have sibling, for some reason everything they do becomes your fault and vice versa. So, when you're a perfect child like me ......bahaha, no, for real, then it's hard to remember getting into mischief.
Oh and let me tell you the worst punishment EVERRRR that I, we, I would receive ...... writing sentences. uggggh, it makes me cringe just thinking of it. I blame carpel tunnel on my daddy today, haha, no. But seriously, I'd rather take a beating from...a giant log burning with flames than write the 1,235,487 sentences required when I was being bad. And the worst best part, I'd begin writing sentences over something stupid between my sister and I, yet end up laughing and writing sentences with her in the end, giggling over how idiotic writing sentences was.
Most tearful part.... watching my dad shred the 8,745 sheets of paper containing those 1,798,423 sentences. I mean I guess I expected him to keep them? After all, that was a lot of hard work and writing....

7. I get daily inspiration from my sweet babies, my man, other blogs, books, shopping stores, parks...



1 comment:

  1. I can totally related with you on #1. Except that, my friend and I, we pretended we were in a theater. My mother never said anything about it, but now I know she must have felt like we were about to ruin her living room curtains. We used them as if they were theater curtains haha.. poor mom.



    Nice blog! I'm you newest follower!

    Have a nice week!


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

the sweeties that read my blog wanna say...